Agile software development is widely accepted and has proven its value in delivering quality software that satisfies customer needs. Our agile developers consistently develop superior code that is simple to maintain, adapt and extend. Our agile development practices, such as constant deliveries, ongoing integration, build, deployment, and test automation, reduce risk and rework.
While adopting agile design principles is very important, the transition can be a rocky road. Successful agile adoption means changing mindsets and processes—there is no “one size fits all” approach. We can guide you through the transformation.
- Evangelize agile process and values to build buy-in from your organization
- Train product managers and engineers in agile methods, principles and practices
- Coach employees to embrace continuous change
- Establish real cross-functional communication, coordination and collaboration
- Mitigate errors, missteps and risk to meet tight release timelines
The Flick team will support you by recommending agile methods for adoption and outsourcing. We work with you to select tools, platforms and metrics that increase visibility and predictability. We also create playbooks, design processes and share best practices to transform your teams to embrace and “own” agile.